Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Yes, data protection is important
However, data mindfulness is even more important.
It is about handling data in a conscientious and responsible manner. I have established a set of principles to which I always adhere.
- I always put my name to all statements that I make, irrespective of the medium.
- Information about customers and partners always remains exclusively with me.
- I destroy all customer documents at the earliest possible point in time and at latest on expiry of the statutory storage period.
- I only use social networks and platforms which are able to guarantee secure and confidential treatment of personal data. Facebook is not among these for me.
- I enjoy commentary, input and contributions to discussions on my blog and value open, respectful exchanges of opinion. I immediately remove anything else.
- I follow developments in the digital world and am a strong advocate of high ethical standards.
If you contact me
If you contact me by e-mail, the data you provide will be stored by me for six months for the purpose of responding to your enquiry and in case of any follow-up questions.
If you visit my website
- User behaviour tracking: My website uses NEITHER Google Analytics NOR any other tracking tools enabling user behaviour to be monitored on the Internet.
- Logging (logging and storage of visitor behaviour on the server): I use the Content-Management-System Contao. For security reasons, your IP address will be linked to the session. Contao also uses session cookies, which are automatically deleted after leaving the website. Your IP address is not retained by me.
My website uses features of the video portal Vimeo. The provider is Vimeo Inc., 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, USA.
If you visit one of my pages equipped with a Vimeo plugin, a connection to the Vimeo servers will be established. The Vimeo server is informed which of my pages you have visited. Vimeo also obtains your IP address. This also applies if you are not logged in to Vimeo or do not have an account with Vimeo. The information collected by Vimeo is transmitted to the Vimeo server in the USA.
If you are logged into your Vimeo account, you enable Vimeo to assign your surfing behavior directly to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your Vimeo account.
Further information on the handling of user data can be found in Vimeo's data protection declaration at: https://vimeo.com/privacy.
You have the fundamental right to information, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability, to withdraw your consent and the right to object. If you believe that the processing of your data is in breach of data protection law or otherwise in contravention of your data protection rights, you are able to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. In Austria this is the Data Protection Authority.
You can contact me at the following address:
Dr. Rudolf Vogl
Am gruenen Prater 4/27 • 1020 Vienna • Austria